Promo code lets you download particular apps for free in iTunes. See how to use your promo codes and where to get them.
uPackingList application is designed to turn packing into fast and convenient activity for any journey – business trip, vacation, family picnic, fishing, Disney Land etc.
You can easily create lists of necessary items and control packing process. Update your packing list whenever you think you need yet another thing to take. You can create and maintain an unlimited number of lists and use a built-in items catalogue, which is simply customizable per your needs. Besides of the things a list can include the task you need to complete before leaving. This way the preparation for your travel will get simpler – just check every item you packed and no detail will be lost.
- Friendly and appealing interface that requires minimum actions
- Unlimited lists, possibility to reuse any list
- A Carefully thought-out catalog that contains about 300 items
- Collapse or expand any category you need, add items to lists with just one tap
- An easily customizable catalogue – you can add or change any category and item
- When your list is ready you can proceed to packing right away. Mark items as processed with just one tap
- Vivid presentation of packing progress for all lists
- Ability to send any list via e-mail
- Ability to enter quantity and note associated with each item
- Ability to change categories icons
- Various background themes
In the 1.8.2 version we have presented the new feature for the export/import of the List and Catalogue that allows you to create the List on iPad and then export it to iPhone. Try this feature using the guidelines below.
For export/import between devices via bluetooth you should make the following actions:
- Start the uPackingList app on two different iPhones/iPads/iPods
- Go to the export/import settings, choose “Via Bluetooth”
- Choose the required device from the list that appear
- Pick out the Items Lists or Catalogue you want to export
- On the second device the special window will be open with possibility to import Lists/Catalogues
For export/ import using iTunes file sharing you should perform the following actions on the first device:
- Open the uPackingList app and go to the export/import settings, choose to export specified List or Catalogue
- Find the uPackingList in the iTunes apps list and open Documents folder
- Choose exported List or Catalogue and save it on your PC/Laptop
- Add the exported and saved List or Catalogue to the Documents for the second device in iTunes
- Start the uPackingList app on the second device, go to export/import settings and chose to import List or Catalogue
Any suggestions regarding functionality, content and future updates are warmly welcomed and will be processed promptly: uSupport@nixsolutions.com